I'm a freelance Director and Lighting Cameraman shooting dramas, corporates, music videos and commercials.
As a Lighting Cameraman:
I enjoy the challenge and the craft of creating tone and atmosphere to suit the piece I'm working on whether it's a corporate or a drama. I'm happy to be a self shooter also if required. I have experience of working closely with clients and how to involve them in the process and make them feel at ease on set.
I have very good relations with camera hire companies, and grip/lighting studios and so have access to any and all kit.
As a Director:
I'm assertive and well prepared to handle any project. I can communicate with actors and presenters to let them know what I'm looking for. With visual effects and graphics now a major component to many films, commercials and promos, I have a lot of experience of working with visual effects artists to incorporate many different elements into any production.
- Cameras: EX3, Z7, F900, PMW 500, Arri Alexa, C300, Canon 5D, Sony F3
- SQN sound mixers and mics/radio mics
Experience of filming with:
- Live events: Music promos, fashion shows
- CGI/Green screen - Pyrotechnics/Special Effects
- Martial Arts
- Registered Chaperone and First Aid trained.
- Can offer a full AVID HD editing suite.
Website : www.hanoverpictures.co.uk